Construct believes that the best ideas come from a team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and we strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work.
Construct Studio is seeking a full time Unity Programmer to join our cutting-edge startup. We are looking for someone who is capable and friendly to join our team.
Construct Studio’s mission is to bridge the gap between films and games, producing interactive storytelling experiences for consumer virtual reality platforms. Virtual reality is a unique and exciting new medium, and we believe it deserves unique and exciting stories that immerse the participant and compel them to think and feel in new ways.
- Write efficient C# scripts, functions, and classes in a 3D physics based environment
- Work closely with designers, product managers and colleagues to implement gameplay features
- Contribute technical insight to the design of new mechanics and features
- Debug, Troubleshoot, Playtest, and make modifications based on QA and design-driven playtests
- Optimize code, graphics, and/or audio in the experience to maintain a smooth frame rate
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in games, visual effects or related field
- 2+ years Unity programming experience
- Experience with 3D Physics Programming
- Expert communicator and collaborator
- Previous experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of artists, sound designers, producers, etc
- Passion for Virtual Reality and / or Interactive Storytelling
- Need to be living in San Francisco Bay Area
What would really impress us
- Previous VR development experience (HTC Vive, Oculus, or PlayStation VR, etc.)
- Previous Unreal Engine experience
- Advanced knowledge of game design and/or interactive design
- Experience working in version control (Git, mercurial, perforce, etc.)
We are also actively looking for
- Unreal Programmer
- Game Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Manager
If you are interested, please apply by clicking on the following button "APPLY HERE". We look forward to your application!
Construct Studio is based in Belmont, California (30-min away from San Francisco)